Our thoughts create our reality. Here are some Affirmations about self worth which create a more positive, happier more fulfilling reality.
1. My self-worth is a function of my inner being (0f who I am) and not what others think of me or how much I accomplish.
2. The results of my efforts depend on many different factors including also my efforts.
3. My self worth is totally independent of any external factors such as: intelligence, wealth, my home, appearance, talents, professional success, my children's success, being attractive to the opposite sex, making friends, disciplines, "spiritual" activities.
4. I am worthy of love and respect even when I am not perfect in what I do and even when I make mistakes.
5. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others agree with me or are satisfied with me.
6. My self-worth is totally independent of how people behave towards me.
7. My self-worth is totally independent of how much others work or how they work or what they believe about me.
8. My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature and not my gender, religion, social class etc.
9. I am a good person, a worthy person.