Oozing with confidence is not something that comes naturally to everyone; however it is something that everyone can acquire. I have listed some tips below for all those of you that want to get a little more confidence when it is needed. Follow one, two or all of them and watch your confidence start to grow.
1. Think fitness and health: Healthy body, healthy mind! Keeping yourself fit and healthy will keep you feeling happy and confident. Eating the right things at the right times will certainly help you to feel the way that you want to feel. It is great for your waistline too, which is ultimately good for your confidence also.
2. Mind your inner talk: What you think about yourself is so important with regards to the way that you feel and just how confident you are. Don't rubbish yourself in any way when you are thinking or talking about yourself. Say things like ëI would love to learn how to do that' instead of saying ëI can't do it'.
3. Create a new you: A change in appearance can always help to boost your confidence and make you feel great. The way that you dress, act and look is part of your communication to the world around you. If you look and feel fantastic then that's how others will see you too!
4. Change career: You may find that your current job is causing you a lack of confidence. If this is so then grab hold of the fact that you set the limit on what is impossible. This means that if you want to find a new job then you can choose to be whatever you want to be. Sure it might take a bit of work, but if you really want it then, isn't it worth the effort?
5. What is so good about you..? Make yourself a list of all of your good points. Are you a good listener, advice giver, hard worker or good friend? List down all of your achievements ñ things that may have happened in your education, your career or your social and family life.
6. Make new friends: Surround yourself with positive friends that encourage the best in you. Happiness and positive attitudes are contagious, so by surrounding yourself with confidently happy people you will feel more confident too.
I really hope that this article has been of some help to you and has given you some ideas to go away and actually use to build your confidence.